Sunday, February 24, 2019

Brick City House 1 of 3 house completed in 20 days

 1 of 3 houses created. The Brick City House
Hi Everyone, I was recently inspired to start creating houses this past month and using the windows I created out of plaster.  I ended up working on 3 different houses at the same time since I kept getting inspired to start another one before one was finished.  Which worked out very well it kept me busy and while one was drying I could work on another on.  I was able to finish all 3 in 20 days which I think is a new record for my speed.  I used a ton of paper mache in creating all the buildings and I hope you all enjoy.  


















2 comments:

  1. Your plaster doors and windows have made each of your new city houses EXTRA SPECIAL!
    And I admire your creative solutions towards stretching your resources by creating your own products and incorporating them into your Really Interesting structures. BRAVO Stan!

    elizabeth
    p.s. just as an aside: I love this red on red format but I found the black text really difficult to read. Perhaps a white text would work better and make it more legible for all us "older" folks ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son una maravilla,me encantan!!! tres estilos y tres pequeñas obras de arte y encima...en tiempo récord!!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete