Saturday, March 16, 2019

Tree House

I Just wanted to share my latest project I call The Tree House.  It took me about two weeks to complete the house.  The tree took me as long to create as it usually does to create a house.  Since I work primarily with paper mache, it can be very tricky to work with and trying to sculp tree limbs with wet sticky thick paper mache that mooshes when you don't want it to moosh, and the drying which can take a week. So I had to create each branch separate and bake them in the oven to speed up drying time, then attach them to the metal wood center pole I created to support the house.  Then adding a ton more paper mache to the tree to combine all the branches I created.  I just wanted to share some of my latest work I have been creating.  Have a wonderful month everyone.  Stan




























6 comments:

  1. Amazing work, how do you manage it, great! also the furniture looks very nice.
    Tip, do you know where you can buy nice mini things for the garden etc .. look at Fairy Garden stuff, greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree house is enchanting, Stan!
    Love the architectural details on the house but also love the Spring garden surrounding the wizened old tree trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project. I have had a tree house on my bucket list for a long time. Your tree looks great and so does the house. I like the stonework and shingles. You have a lot of fun details to take in and it has lights! Another Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A home appraiser will investigate the home and will give insights about the kind of development, the quantity of rooms in the home. Kleintransporte Berlin

    ReplyDelete