Sunday, February 24, 2019

Red Brick Building 1 of 3 houses created over the past 20 days

 1 of 3 houses created. The Red Brick Building
Hi Everyone, I was recently inspired to start creating houses this past month and using the windows I created out of plaster.  I ended up working on 3 different houses at the same time since I kept getting inspired to start another one before one was finished.  Which worked out very well it kept me busy and while one was drying I could work on another on.  I was able to finish all 3 in 20 days which I think is a new record for my speed.  I used a ton of paper mache in creating all the buildings and I hope you all enjoy.  






















3 comments:

  1. Your houses are a feast for the eyes with a lot of great detail to study. I like the composition. Great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youtube views purchase YouTube has rapidly become a mecca for entrepreneurs. From small business owners, to large retail box stores, everyone wants to cash in on the video craze. This explains why there are hundreds of videos uploaded every single minute of the day. With such a high volume of videos, and the traffic they generate, it only makes sense to use YouTube videos as a part of your marketing strategy.

    ReplyDelete