Sunday, July 25, 2021

" Blue Hill House" Gothic Style San Francisco House



Hi Everyone, I was inpsired last month to build 2 Gothic Style San Fransico Style Houses this one I am  calling " Blue Hill House" and the following house "Old Red".  It took me a month to build both of them and on this one one day alone to create the rolling garage door.  I tried to upload a video but it would not go through.  I might have to try You Tube.  There is a lot of cardboard and wood strips to create this house and a lot of 3D printed architectural details and furniture I created on my 3D printer. I think on this one it was more of a challenge to design a kitchen in a small space of about 8 inches wide by 10 inches deep.  But I think it came out as one of my favorite kitchens that I have done and most complete kitchen, which I used an old fireplace mantle  that was to thin to create the Stove Hearth above the stove by adding to it to give it the depth of the other cabinets.  I hope it inspires and have a wonderful month. 


















































 

3 comments:

  1. I love it, especially the kitchen and the pink bathroom suite. Which items of furniture were printed on your 3D printer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stan, Your work is always a wonderful experience to look at! I'd love to see them in person and am wondering if you ever plan to publish a book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, as always. I think this really qualifies as drool worthy eye candy.

    ReplyDelete