Sunday, February 9, 2020

Doll Collectors English Co


This is the second house I created in the past 2 weeks.  I was inspired by a group I am a member of that collects dolls and one of the members saw one of my houses and mentioned that I should create a house that has a doll craft room or someone that collects dolls.  So this is my version of that house.  I call it the "Doll Collectors English Cottage".  Its made out of 100% heavy duty cardboard and is hard as cement and light weight like most all my houses are.  I had years of collecting that all the items just seemed to be right for the cottage.  I think my favorite is the Bespaq bedroom set. Again since I didn't have any artwork I made some miniature artwork from pictures I found on the web and cut them out and glued them to cardstock. I just wanted to share before I forget to post pictures.  I hope this inspires you. Have a wonderful Month.  Stan








































9 comments:

  1. It is beautiful, the garden is also very beautiful, the bushes are so real, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa casa tanto por fuera como por dentro, aunque personalmente creo que has abusado un poco del verdín de la fachada... Un saludo,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fascinating project and Great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Stan. Hot darn, it's gorgeous! I adore your collection of tiny dolls and what a beautiful way to display them. On a technical point, I love your photography. Clear and crisp, with interesting angles. This is sadly lacking in many miniature blogs and as a writer, I'm a lazy reader; I'm always on the lookout for blogs that consist mostly of eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Atmospheric Stan and I LOVE the theme! The exterior of the cottage is very welcoming and the surrounding garden is Exactly Right!
    Love your choice of wallpapers and as usual, I am GOBSMACKED by the amount of detail you are able to work into your intriguing interiors- Really BEAUTIFUL work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Review PC - GW

    ReplyDelete