Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Grey House



After trying to take a year off from building to take a break I made it 5 months and just had to clean up the craft room island and start to create a new house.  I found a picture of a brick house I wanted to create, then I thought I am not in the mood for making the bricks and that I haven't done a wood house in forever.  Plus, you can see pictures below when I started creating the house to match that it ended up being to big and I ended up cutting the house in half and just created a house with some of the same architectural lines of the inspiration picture. I thought it would take me forever to finish the house since I had taken so many months off but this went really quick at about 7 days.  But from 5 to 8 hours per day or more standing at the craft island with a sore back building, it became so addictive I couldn't stop certain nights and had to force myself to go to bed.  I hope this brings some inspiration to you. Have a wonderful Month.  Stan












































10 comments:

  1. Such talent! I love your take on the inspiration picture and wish I could finish a house so quickly. I'm still working on a one room cabin with loft 2 years after starting it! Also, wish my craft area was as clean as yours! I spent three days cleaning up mine and it's still somewhat cluttered.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you are back, surprised that you build a house in just 7 days! It looks great again, it is a pity that you have removed the other part, it also looked so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great project. You do amazing stuff! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez you work fast! I love this house. Sometimes a break is needed to refresh the old creativity for sure. I do my mini's now only in work hours otherwise I would be there almost 24/7 and would obliterate both my back AND my marriage =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely house, I how you decorated it...less is more type of thing. I took at break too but now Im back and ready to work again :)

    hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Una casa preciosa! La decoración interior es exquisita!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started making houses. I made a few Putz Houses out of card stock. Loved them. Then I saw a UTube video of someone making a witch house (in speedy motion). The house was much bigger so I decided to give it a try. I started about two weeks ago and still going strong. I just found your site via Pinterest. You have amazing talent. The houses are really life like. Your attention to detail is stunning. Do you use a certain type of cardboard. I am just using pizza boxes. One day I wish to create my own design. I can't wait to see your next one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you understand there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your partner... that will trigger intense emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness for you buried within his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, worship and care for you with all his heart...

    ====> 12 Words That Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him work better than before to build your relationship stronger.

    Matter of fact, triggering this powerful instinct is so essential to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will immediately notice him expose his soul and mind to you in a way he's never experienced before and he'll see you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can also find in the market an extension pole pruner combo that comes with both a saw and Loppers in a single tool.Tree Trimming Service Overland Park

    ReplyDelete