Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Nantucket Barn House

 I have three new house I have  been creating over the month in which I keep forgetting to post pictures, this one is the Nantucket Barn House that is was inspired by a picture i found on the internet which i posted the picture below.  This house is made out of the heavy cardboard and some wood doors that took me a couple days to figure out how to create out of Popsicle sticks.  I just wanted to share and get them on my blog before i forget.  Have a wonderful month.  Stan

























4 comments:

  1. Hello Stan,
    You do realize you are a genius at miniatures I hope! This is gorgeous! You are still the master of finishes, but I must say that the doors and the use of popsicle sticks in this project is superb. I love the ground floor filled to full capacity. this is beautiful!
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what an interesting house! The vintage photograph is so inspiring, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!
    The personality of this old building, is literally Oozing from every weathered shingle!
    I love the use of the yellow carriage wheels against the sun- bleached walls as well as those Beautiful Barn doors
    Brilliant Work Stan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete