Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My First Magazine Article on the Fairy Tale Cottage by "The Dolls' House Magazine".


I just had to share the pictures of my very first magazine article that "The Dolls' House Magazine" did on the Cottage I built last year.  I received the magazine right when I just finished the 2nd cottage I that looks a lot like this one, that I just made and posted pictures of last.  It makes me feel awesome that I have something that I created in a magazine and that more people get to see my work and hopefully are inspired to create something of their own, or maybe want to have me want to create something for them.  Have a Wonderful November Everyone!  Stan






     
 
 
 
 









5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It must be an amazing feeling to open the cover and think, "I did that".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Congrats on the article - great photos too. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I have been admiring your talent and love seeing your new projects and progress for some time now, I wondered when you'd reach out to share it in 'print'! I saw this post and hunted down my copy! Beautiful! I can imagine the pride you must feel with it, as I can remember my first issue :) Keep up the awesome work and keep going! I can't wait to see more!
    Mini hugs, Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like a dictionary, a definition essay explains the meaning of something, and provides additional information to help the reader distinguish the object from similar things. https://adamhuler.medium.com/what-is-the-best-essay-writing-service-on-reddit-f0f7832c99eb

    ReplyDelete