Sunday, May 10, 2015

New Mini House & Garage

Hi again everyone, I just posted yesterday but I had to post some pictures of the newest house.  One of the Gentlemen I provide daily support for that has lived with us for over 12 years was inspired by the Mini Row Houses I was working on and asked me if I would help him build a House / Garage of his own.  It was an honor to help him since it was his first time he's ever had an interest in mini's.  So since it was a Snowy Day here in Colorado we did a Craft Day and finished working on his house that we have spent many weekend hours putting together.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I had a whole bunch of Model Airplanes and Tanks I bought really cheap at an auction which I torn apart to supply the interior of his garage.  Plus many hours of cutting out the posters and newspapers I made and printed out from the computer.  This is a complete wood house that he wanted since the paper clay would be too much work.  Have a Wonderful Week Everyone!  I have a couple more houses to post pictures of and hope to find time soon to share them.






















7 comments:

  1. WOW! What a terrific Garage!!!! I especially like the clutter inside it and the vintage car with the coffee mug on the hood is Fabulous! What a Magnificent display of guy clutter and car parts!
    Two thumbs up, gentlemen! :))

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The detail in this is amazing. It really adds up and gives it "life."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stan, this garage is a credit to you both! It looks just as you would image a 'man space' would LOL. I love it!
    All the best
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure this is the first time you and he have worked on a mini together??? lol It came out really cool! Now we have learned something more about you...you have a loving heart! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the weathered look on it and the shutter hanging on the wall, and the vintage camp clutter. What a great project to do together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stan,
    What a terrific job! Please tell him he is very talented! The garage is beautiful and the detail is fantastic. excellent work.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stan,
    Amazing work, your whole blog is full of amazingness! I was wondering if you'd like to feature on my blog aworldofcreativepeople@blogspot.co.uk a new blog featuring creative folk from around the world (name may have given that away!) anyway if you're interested please can you send me an email to aworldofcreativepeople@gmail.com

    Many thanks and I'll be following along to see what you make next

    Kind Regards
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete