Monday, May 28, 2012

I made a little progress on the house after work this past week.  I added plants and flowers around the house.  I decided the People I was making to go into the house will have to wait to be finished for awhile.  I started another Mouse House Project this past week.  Ill post pictures next.  For now this house is completed.   Im sorry for all the pictures I just posted.  I just wanted to show you a little of my life, add all the other projects ive completed in the past month, and how busy it can become at home and working 2 jobs. 



I just had to show you my Birthday Tattoo I got last month.  I was just trying to butch up a little.  It was 3 hours of pain, that I didnt remember with my last tattoos over 3 years ago. 

Its a gorilla with tribal symbols. 

1 comment:

  1. I like it, I can't wait to see the inside and as for the tat..there is no way I'd sit down and let them poke me for 3 hours but it looks nice..I like Animals..do you like gorillas?

    Love
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete