Sunday, October 2, 2011

I found the picture of a miniature English Castle and Cottages on the Net.  I have always loved the look of this type of Cottage.  My goal in the upcoming months is to build something sort of like this Cottage, in my own style made with 100% paper.  I am wanting to see if i can create a Cottage that I can make a mold from and mabey try to mass produce at least 50 a year with 100% paper, with a limited number of each style produced, to see if this could lead me into my own buisness. 
 I thought it could be a great idea, if i can do it, and the Cottages were about 2 ft tall and 2 ft wide and 1 ft deep that i could afford to sell them for around $200.00 to $250.00 a cottage.  Then people would be able to afford buy the homes, and just need to paint it and add electrical and stuff.  Since most people could not afford to buy one of my finished Gnome homes because of the time and labor involved, and each of my homes has at least $200-300 in electrical and lights, and $150-200 in furniture cost, at least $100 in building material or more, thus needing at least $1,000 a home.
So this is my goal I am going to start working on.  I think i will call them my English Gnome Cottages.  I can wait to start and Post Pictures to see if you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment