Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Brick Cafe Building

 Here is the 3rd house that I finished this past month.  I was inspired by a picture i found online and had to try to create a building something like it. I am calling this one the Brick Cafe Building.  I couldn't think of a good name for it.   The past month has wore me out creating the past three houses but when creativity strike I have to create.  I was before in a rush to create houses for the upcoming Fall Sales Show, but just realized I have 16 houses to take to the show this year, so i can take it easy and not work so hard creating them.  But if inspiration does strike I probably will make one or two more so i can have a variety on supply.  This one is one of my newest favorite buildings, with lots of paper mache to create all the bricks and i had a blast digging through my junk drawers to create the electric pole and the lighted signs.  I think i spend more time creating all the little details like the electric pole and floor tiles and signs than it takes me to create the houses.  But i love trying to create something from junk.  I hope you all enjoy and it brings inspiration to create.  Have a wonderful week.  Stan


























6 comments:

  1. Hello Stan,
    I would love to stop in this café and enjoy a cup of coffee. The building is lovely and I like the colors you used. The green is beautiful and I LOVE the café floor. I admire your imagination my friend!
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it weird to say I especially love the telephone pole? It brings so much detail and character and realism. What a great build!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done it again - great work! I am really liking the contrast of the red and green interiors. I'd stop in for snack..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cafe with rooms to let is ANOTHER Terrific Build Stan!
    I Really like the shape of this building and the brickwork which looks Perfect for this establishment.
    The character of the cafe feels like somewhere I would readily drop into on my way to or from work or as a place to meet friends for a coffee on the weekend.
    The telephone pole and the mail box are significant players in your composition yet they blend right in and leave center stage to that Fab front doors!
    BRAVO Stan! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great project! Your work is so good and so realistic! I am so impressed by every building you create! Thank you for sharing your work!
    Deri Terry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Master the internet, get tons laser targeted leads, build a powerful on-line presence, make quick and easy money all with Second Income Coach SIC. And it's FREE. Is it for real? 6 Facts you need to know about SIC! Mintconstruct Pty Ltd

    ReplyDelete