Friday, January 25, 2019

Trying to Create Unique Miniature Windows

 Hi Everyone, I still haven't started to build a new miniature house yet but I am trying to inspire myself with trying to create my own unique miniature windows that I can re produce quickly and so my houses are more unique with the creation of a one of a kind window.  I admit they are not perfect but I do not believe in perfection..  I like having defects and working with what I have on hand.  I am still teaching myself how to mold items and then casting them to make the windows.  I used items I found in my craft room such as pieces of cardboard, wood, plaster pieces and metal decorations and clay to create the windows and a door frame, Then I built a box around them and poured a mold mixture to create the mold for them.  The current ones in the first picture I feel they look more Castle or Fantasy look.  It is my goal that my houses are more unique by creating my own windows.  I hope I inspire others and hope to get inspired to start creating more houses.  Have a wonderful month everyone.
























6 comments:

  1. I think that you've found a new career Stan! The building components are Absolutely Wonderful!!!
    Keep up your great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impresionante las ventanas que estás haciendo.Buena semana:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like maybe some inspiration for minis is coming back - glad to see it, and the windows are a great idea and can be evocative for whatever house you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, have been watching videos of you and your creations, beautiful creations!! I work with same materials as you and I love that someone else has made a career of this. You are soooo talented. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your artwork with the world. Inspirational!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are certain factors that you should consider when shopping for new replacement windows. It is important to understand the different parts of a window and their function to make an informed decision and a smart purchase. window replacement dallas tx


    ReplyDelete