Monday, February 27, 2017

Mini Cottage

Hi everyone I was inspired by another picture this month that I had to create the cottage from...I am trying to upload these pictures from my cell phone since I can't get my phone to connect to the computer so I apologize for not much detail in my building description...trying to type on a small screen...but I hope you all get inspired by my latest creation...I added a few of my own touches not matching the house exactly,  but I added a picture of the previous paper clay tike roof I created and then hated, so I covered it up mak u ng a Thatched Roof for the cottage....have a wonderful month....Stan
























9 comments:

  1. Una verdadera maravilla!!! quién pudiera hacerse pequeño para poder habitarlo!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find all your houses so beautiful. There is so much love in it, and that is easy to see. Good work

    LG Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful work!! It´s amazing. Love all the details and the atmosphere you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work as usual. I like how the thatched roof looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Stan,
    Your work just keeps on getting better! What amazing detail and such beautiful finishes. Well done my friend!
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cottage is wonderful, right out of a fairy-tale! You are so talented! I'm so glad you share your creations.
    Thanks,
    Deri

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire your talent and imagination. Every detail has it's place and adds to the overall look. This somehow reminds me of Jacek Yerka's world. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply SUPERB! Your exterior has me enthralled and your interior is enchanting!
    This is my kinda house! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..




    ดูหนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete